- ・Takeda, A. (2014). Japanese marriage migrants in ‘imagined” multicultural Australia: Facing gaps between expectation and reality. Crossings: Journal of Migration & Culture, vol. 5 (2&3), 257–272.
- ・Takeda, A. (2014). Exploring the subjective concept of migrant native citizenship—the case of two Japanese migrants in Australia. Social Alternatives, vol. 33 (2), 11-17.
- ・Takeda, A. (2013). Japanese migrant women’s weblog narratives: Consequences of international mobility and migration. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 37 (4), 415–421.
- ・Takeda, A. (2013). Reflexivity: Unmarried Japanese male interviewing married Japanese women about international marriage. Qualitative Research, 13 (3), 283–296.
- ・Takeda, A. (2012). Emotional transnationalism and emotional flows: Japanese women in Australia. Women’s Studies International Forum, 35 (1), 22–28.
- ・Takeda, A. (2012). Critical reflections: Interpretation and analysis of Japanese women’s settlement experiences. The Qualitative Report, 17 (2), 396–411.
- ・Takeda, A. (2011). Intergenerational transnationalism in the case of Japanese women. In M, Lobo, V, Marotta & N Oke (Eds), Intercultural relations in a global world (pp. 123–136). Champaign, Illinois: Common Ground Publisher.
- ・Takeda, A. (2011). Japanese middle-aged women and the Hanryu phenomenon. Electronic Journal of Contemporary Japanese Studies, discussion paper no. 3.
- ・Takeda, A. & Matthews, J. (2009). Japanese women, marriage migration and cultural identity: Thinking through globalization, diaspora and ｔransnationalism. Proceedings of the Australia Sociological Association.
- ・学会口頭発表 ‘Subjective elements of citizenship: Exploring narratives of Japanese migrants in Australia’. The 3rd Global Conference on the Citizens in the 21st Century, Oxford University, Oxford, England, 12, July 2015.
- ・学会口頭発表 ‘Little Australia: The emerging community of Australians in Japan’. International Workshop, Japan’s new immigrants: Capturing the changing ethno-scape in a globalizing society, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan, 13, February 2015.
- ・学会口頭発表 ‘Japanese Migrants in an Imagined Paradise, Australia: Caught between Ideal and Reality’. International Conference: Sophia Symposium—Australian Studies in a Globalising Age, Sophia University, Tokyo, Japan, 26 July, 2014.
- ・学会口頭発表 ‘Mobility, Diaspora & Contact Zones of Australians in Japan’. International Sociological Association 18th World Congress of Sociology, Yokohama, Japan, 18 July, 2014.
- ・学会口頭発表 ‘Transnational Marriage-scape of South Korea and Japan: How popular culture affects the intimate part of two borders’. International Conference: Korea’s Soft Power Strategies in the World, The University of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania, 31 May, 2014. (invited speaker)
- ・学会口頭発表‘Japanese migrants’ virtual responses to the Great East Japan Earthquake’. The European Association of Japanese Studies Conference, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan, 28 September, 2013.
- ・学会口頭発表‘The Great East Japan Earthquake and Japanese migrants: Diasporic responses on virtual space’. The Australian Sociological Association Conference, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia, 27 November, 2012.
- ・学会口頭発表‘Subjective meaning of citizenship among Japanese migrants in Australia: Identity, belonging, and home’. Asian Studies Association of Australia, 19th Biennial Conference, The University of Western Sydney, Parramatta, Australia, 12 July, 2012.